Skip to content
Scroll to Top
300W DC-DC Buck Converter
- 1x 300W DC-DC Buck Converter
1 in stock
Features / Specs
- Module Type: DC-DC Buck / Step-Down Converter (Constant Current, Constant Voltage)
- Input Voltage: 7V – 32V
- Output Voltage: 0.8V – 28V
- Output Current: 12A (cooling fan should be used if the inductor’s temperature exceeds 65 ℃)
- Constant Current Range: 0.2A – 12A
- No-load Current: 20mA
- Output Power: 300W (max)
- Conversion Efficiency: 95%
- Operating Frequency: 300kHz
- Output Ripple @ 20MHz Bandwidth: Input 24V; Output 12V, 5A; ripple approx. 50mV (Excluding noise)
- Output short circuit protection
- Load Regulation: ± 1%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 1%
- Operating Temperature: -40 ℃ to +85 ℃
- Dimensions: 65mm x 47mm x 22mm (L x W x H)
- Clockwise to increase and Counterclockwise to decrease.
- The voltage adjust potentiometer is on the same side as the input voltage terminals.
- The current adjust potentiometer is on the same side as the output voltage terminals.