The ATtiny44 ISP Programmer (USBtinyISP) is designed for AVR chips, based on the ISP header. The pin labels are found on the underneath of the board. Officially supported by the Arduino IDE, this device is able to burn the bootlaoder onto your Arduino boards, and program a large number of other AVR microcontrollers. It is able to provide 5V power to the board being programmed. If you want to power the board through the ISP you have to bridge the “SJVCC” jumper next to the header.
Features / Specs
- Microcontroller: ATtiny44
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Micro USB Connector
Quick How To Guide For Arduino
- Connect the Arduino ISP to your Arduino board’s ICSP headers.
- Make sure to match the orientation of the plugs by looking at the white dot on the corner of the connector.
- Open the Arduino IDE, select the type of Arduino board you are wanting to program.
- Select the “USBtinyISP” as your programmer.
- Then select “Burn Bootloader” to begin programming.