The Nordic nRF24L01+ is a highly integrated, ultra low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub μA power down mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24L01+ provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery life from coin cell or AA/AAA batteries. The Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator offloads time critical protocol functions from the application microcontroller enabling the implementation of advanced and robust wireless connectivity with low cost 3rd-party microcontrollers.
The Nordic nRF24L01+ integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller.
Features / Specs
- Module: Nordic nRF24L01+
- Operating Voltage: 1.9V – 3.6V
- 2Mbps Rate @ 0dBm Output Peak Current: 11mA
- Standby Current: 32uA
- Power Down Mode Current: 1uA
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- 125 Channels, Multi-point communication and frequency hopping to meet communication needs
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multi-point communication address control
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability, Particularly suitable for industrial control applications
- Header Pin Spacing: 1.27mm
- Dimensions: 12mm x 18mm (L x B)