The Nordic nRF24L01+ is a highly integrated, ULP (Ultra low poer), 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub μA power down mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24L01+ provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery life from coin cell or AA/AAA batteries. The Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator offloads time critical protocol functions from the application microcontroller enabling the implementation of advanced and robust wireless connectivity with low cost 3rd-party microcontrollers.
The Nordic nRF24L01+ integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller.
This version is designed with an added power amplifier and SMA antenna to further extend the range of the module up to 1000 meters (Open space).
Features / Specs
- Module: Nordic nRF24L01+
- Operating Voltage: 3V – 3.6V
- Max Current: 115mA
- Standby Current: 32uA
- Power Down Mode Current: 1uA
- Uses an SMA antenna for improved range
- 125 Channels, Multi-point communication and frequency hopping to meet communication needs
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multi-point communication address control
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability, Particularly suitable for industrial control applications
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications