The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is the second generation Raspberry Pi. With six times the processing power, double the memory and complete backward compatibility with the existing Model B Plus, this is the perfect board for professionals and hobbyists alike.
Features / Specs
- Broadcom BCM2836 ARMv7 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 900MHz
- 1GB RAM
- 40 Pin extended GPIO
- 4 USB ports
- You can now provide up to 1.2 Amps to the USB ports (This feature requires a 2 Amp micro USB Power Supply)
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
- 10/100 Ethernet Port to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
- Fully HAT compatible
Identical board layout and footprint as the Model B+, so all cases and 3rd party add-on boards designed for the Model B+ will be fully compatible.